SEALED WINDOWS AND DOOR UNITS:
We guarantee the sealed units of our windows and doors for the period of TEN years. If the seal fails, re-installation will be included in the warranty for two (2) years after the purchase date. We do not cover glass breakage from any cause.
ENTIRE WINDOW OR DOOR UNIT:
In case of a defect which renders our product unserviceable for ordinary recommended use, we guarantee our windows and doors for the period of one year.
THIS WARRANTY DEPENDS UPON THE PURCHASER FOLLOWING THESE CONDITIONS:
- The unit must be exposed to normal conditions; all windows and doors should be protected from the elements by suitable overhangs and flashing.
- The unit must be installed in a correctly framed opening that measures plumb, square and true, with adequate shimming on all sides. Do not nail through the outside casing. Low expansion foam is best for air and water sealing. Caulking between the outside casing and exterior finish is necessary to prevent water infiltration.
- Immediately upon delivery to the jobsite, the entire window or door must be sealed with at least two coats of exterior grade oil base paint or varnish – exterior stains or oils alone are not suitable. Do not paint or use any finish on weatherstrip, hinges or lock – this will affect operation. Door sweeps must be caulked in place after the final adjustment.
- All doors over 40 pounds must be secured with at least two wood screws penetrating a minimum of one inch into the framing member through the jamb leaf of the top hinge.
WE ALWAYS ENDEAVOR TO USE THE FINEST MATERIALS AT OUR DISPOSAL, AND PROVEN METHODS OF CONSTRUCTION. HOWEVER, IF DEFECTS SHOULD OCCUR, WE WILL (AT OUR DISCRETION):
- Repair any window or door without charge.
- Replace any window or door without charge in whatever stage of fitting and/or finishing it was originally supplied.
- Refund the price for any window or door if it does not comply with this warranty.
In submitting a claim under this warranty, the purchaser agrees to be responsible for payment of all reasonable costs incurred if the claim is not adherent to the conditions outlined above.